Monday 20 April 2015

An evening out at Frankie and Benny's

This evening I was to tired to cook a full meal from scratch so decided last minute to go to Frankie and Benny's at Tower Park, Poole.

This would be my second meal there in 6 months. The first time I went with my mom by ourselves and came out stuffed to the brim.
This time I took TJ although being very nervous as TJ finds it hard to concentrate and stay sitting at the table for long periods of time.

I got attacked by the balloon monster aka TJ !
The staff were very polite and the waiter I can only describe as ''Puck'' from Glee look alike was lovely and very attentive, patient with TJ and even joined in a with TJ whilst he was playing with balloons and colouring which came in the kids menu pack.


Due to it being early the restaurant was fairly quiet.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is amazing it reminds me of being in an American 50s diner, with the music on in the background had TJ dancing in the isles.

When the food was served it was fresh hot and plenty of it!

Penne Carbonara
Penne Arrabbiata

After we'd finished this delicious meal there was more then enough served on the plate , I couldn't manage to eat all of mine.
The menu we choose was the lunch menu that was served till 5pm.


A two course meal and drinks cost just over £30 for three people.

As you can see dessert was lovely, more then enough for a 7 year old with  eyes bigger then his tummy.
When we rolled out of Frankie and Benny's, YES I said rolled! TJ fell asleep in the car from being so full.



We will defiantly visit again thanks to the amazing service that was provided and the food helped a little too.

For an added bonus sign up for the birthday club also as the birthday person gets main course for free!

1 comment:

  1. We love Frankie and Bennies. We usually go at breakfast, cant beat unlimited coffee. :-) Food looks delicious, and glad you had a lovely meal. :-)

    ReplyDelete