Sunday 7 June 2015

Halfords

After almost 10 years I decided it was time I got myself a bike, luckily my dad's ones collecting dust in the shed so I've burrowed his for now.
I went to halfords to get a bike rack for my car and arrived home and tried to fit said rack.
It was then that the problems started....

1. The settings were correct as per instructions given from manufacturer.
2. Was not happy as it Was obviously not gonna fit and left scratch marks in my car ( rather big ones!)

Took the rack back to get a refund. A little annoyed I spoke to a guy called jake about what it had done to my car.
I received a full refund and the customer service went way beyond my expectations.

Jake then proceeded to have a look at my car got some t-cut and tried to polish it out, when that didn't work he went to the paint machine to try and make me a top up pen. The machine couldn't do it due to a color not being available any more, so a lady who's name I didn't see stepped in. The lady and I were talking for a short while when she told me to take my car to abacus in Poole. If I got them to make a touch up pen for my car then they'd reimburse me for the pen.
By this time I was blown away with the customer service.
Then lady then offered me a free bike rack and Jake offered to fit it for me to ensure that it was set up correctly.
For this all these reason I am grateful for the customer service at halfords. The staff couldn't of been more friendly and helpful. Which is the way every store should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment