Wednesday 24 February 2016

I finally got my first Loot crate!

Ok so I may have got just a little over excited when I found out my little black box had been delivered this morning.


Looking at the solid black box it felt quite heavy, when looking at the sending instructions I realised it had been sent from the U.S. The postage costs $19.95 as indicated on the box.
I decided to pay for the 3 months subscription with a 10 % off code that I was given. So the cost per box worked out as $28 each month delivered to the UK.



When I opened the box the theme was Dead. With bright red and purple zombies printed on the inside of the box. I was quite pleased about this theme as I love the tv series Izombie, so I was secretly hoping that there would be something to do with the series hidden in the box.




The first thing I saw was a Deadpool Q fig - this item is a loot crate exclusive so currently not found anywhere else.

The next thing I found was a t- shirt again Deadpool themed. The top is marvel branded, soft to touch with a large print across the chest.

The third item I found was my loot crate pin specially made for each moths box.

I then came across a string of ears...... I suddenly had a flashback of Universal Soldier starring Dolph Lundgren. The ears in this case are linked to the walking dead. These soap on a rope ears are rather scary have no fragrance but look great hanging of the rope they are provided with.

Last but so not least as I've been looking forward to this. I get to look in my booklet that was in the bottom of the box and yay! I'm so happy there's a publishing from one of the cast Izombie. I love Rahul Kohli's character in Izombie Ravi is probably my favourite character. Sharp witted liners all the way through the program.

I wrote this write up so you could see for yourself whether the loot crate is worth spending your money on. Although you definitely get more than your monies worth of products. In my opinion the




loot crate has a cracking value.
As long as you know each month what the theme is (which you can check online and if you don't like that one you can skip a month and get the next one delivered instead) .




No comments:

Post a Comment