Tuesday 1 March 2016

Karcher Cast Aluminium-Roasting Dish


In the oven or on the hob
I received my karcher cast aluminium dish in black including red oven mitts.
The roasting dishes came in a box within a box. I did think it was a little over the top for packaging.but i'm glad they did as they were well protected.
When opening the box and removing the contents the feel of the roasting dishes were lighter then I thought they would be.


I have tried many different methods of cooking since I received the karcher kit with the both the lid and the roasting dish. This is by far the best cooking tool I have ever used.
Its durable and holds the heat for a long time making serving from oven or hob to the table an easy task.
Its easy to use and even easier to clean with the non stick finish.

The only down-side I have found so far about these products is the width of the both pans when putting in the oven they were a fraction to wide to fit which meant I had to put them in at a little angle leaning against the sides. This does not in anyway affect the cooking of any thing that is being cooked.

The red oven mitts fit all sized hands and also reflect the heat rather well.

I would recommend this product to all of my friends as it is a bargain price for all the things you can do with the product.
My favourite dish 
Cooking prawns with garlic 


Cooking squash soup 

No comments:

Post a Comment