Wednesday 12 October 2016

Super cute Pencil pets create your own kitten kit.


Pencil pets are super cute and made out of rubber, these kittens attach through and on top of your child's pencil making writing fun. 
Pencil pets come in two different colors
  • Orange and purple 
  • Pink and blue
I received the orange and purple pack. everything in the picture below was included in the box.


After we choose which pieces we were going use we set about putting our kittens together.


 After putting Kittens together on there own pencils adding different extra parts like the sunglasses or the badges. 

The end result whilst writing although this was fun to do the toppers were heavy to write with when on top of the pencil. Resulting in not only my hand hurting after a while but also TJ's.

Although this was the worst part about the pencil toppers they can still be used off of the pencils as an ordinary rubber that can be taken off and put back on whenever needed.

I think these would be a fab extra for those kitten mad children as an extra stocking filler but that's just my opinion as I like to make sure I shop early for presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment